In 2nd Timothy, Paul states, that in the last days perilous times shall come. What marks these days:
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof...
These traits can be said more of President Trump than any other president. This warning was given to Timothy of Christians in the last days. I believe we are in those last days.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
American evangelicals no longer discern what is true anymore. They no longer stand for what is good or even know what is good. They believe fables while accusing others of creating ‘fake news’. The Word of God is true, we are in the perilous times.
Husband, father & grandfather. Engineer & theologian. Former Marine.
Thoughts and musing of a saved sinner, moderate conservative & independent thinker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When one says, "I believe in the Constitution,” what do they mean? Let me post what I mean when I say it. 1. I believe that Article I...
-
Biblically, there is no Revival of American Greatness under the presidency of Donald Trump. Conservative-Evangelicals falsely believe that T...
-
In 2nd Timothy, Paul states, that in the last days perilous times shall come. What marks these days: For men shall be lovers of their own ...
No comments:
Post a Comment